Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Photos Posted: Vang Vieng

Hi. I'm sorry for being so behind. The internet and the computers here are VERY slow and painful to use. I wanted to do a blog update when I was in Phonsavan, but the internet was just not working in the whole town the one day that I alloted to do it. Doh.

It takes me usually about two or three hours to upload a photo album to Picasa. Since I'm also answering emails and writing messages on Facebook at the same time, that really sucks up a lot of time, the blog entries themselves are starting to lag. I consider photos (since I am a photographer!) and emails a higher priority so I think this blog is starting to suffer. I will endeavour to be better in the future.

Anyways, here are some photos from Vang Vieng in Laos. Enjoy!

--
Rob Sz
Vientiane, Laos

No comments: