Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Photos Posted: Si Phan Don

Hiiiiiiiii....

I've uploaded another album of photos to my Picasa Web Albums. Now you can enjoy the beauty of Si Phan Don (The"Four Thousand Islands") of Laos without leaving your chair! See, I'm out here seeing these things so that you don't have to. Just leave the hard work to me.

This photo album will be the LAST one from Laos. The next one should be for Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia, which I'm in right now.

You'd also see a blog post today with my story leading up to this point (Vientiane to here). However, the internet and computers here are so CRAP that after I wrote it and thought I had posted it, I discovered that about 90% of it was missing. @(&#$%^^@#%. Sorry, I don't have the heart to rewrite it today.

--
Rob Sz
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

No comments: