Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Photos Posted: Pakse

Howdy Hi.

I'm sitting in an internet cafe in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It's stifingly hot outside, but they've got lots of fans in here to try and keep us from sliding off of our seats in slicks of slippery sweat. I've also got myself a cold Asahi Super Dry beer from the Lucky Supermarket to keep myself cool. I am SO RELIEVED that there is an actual selection of beers here in Cambodia. Yay democracy! Yippee capitalism! There's an Indian restaurant next door, and it smells like curry in here. Dee-licious!

Anyways, the internet is VERY slow here, but, just for you, I've uploaded a new album of photos on my Picasa Web Albums. It's only a few pictures, but you should be able to see what the Pi Mai Lao (Lao New Years) festival looked like in Pakse, including some of my escapades on my crazy jeep ride.

Enjoy!

--
Rob Sz
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

No comments: