Thursday, March 6, 2008

Australia Map

Hi... I'm in Melbourne right now. I'll put up a blog post about Melbourne sometime in the future, after I leave.

Anyways, I'm supposed to be leaving Melbourne on Sunday. My time in Australia (for now) is growing short. Soon, I'll be backpacking around Southeast Asia.

Since I'm not planning any other destinations in Australia, I've put together a map to show the places I've gone to while I've been here:


As you can see, I've followed this path so far:

Flight from Los Angeles to Sydney: February 4, 2008
Flight from Sydney to Airlie Beach: February 5, 2008
Flight from Airlie Beach to Noosa (and car from Brisbane): February 9, 2008
Bus and car from Noosa to Byron Bay: February 16, 2008
Bus from Byron Bay to Coffs Harbour: February 22, 2008
Bus from Coffs Harbour to Port Macquarie: February 25, 2008
Bus from Port Macquarie to Sydney: February 28, 2008
Flight from Sydney to Melbourne: March 3, 2008
Flight from Melbourne to Sydney (planned -- not yet taken): March 9, 2008

--
Rob Szumlakowski
Melbourne, Australia

No comments: