Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Photos Posted: Panoramas

Hi! Over my whole trip so far I've occasionally found a landscape or area that I decided was worthy of a fancy panoramic photograph. I've finally assembled these pictures and created a photo album for you to enjoy.

I know that I still owe you a blog entry and photographs for my time at Burning Man. Well, I'm getting back into the swing of things back at home now. Spare time is hard to find. I will try and get these crucial updates done soon.



--
Rob Sz
Woodstock, ON, Canada

2 comments:

Dave Martindale said...

Gorgeous pictures Rob. Loved the Burning Man pics too. Cant wait for the blog entry. Are you still shooting with that little Canon compact? If so, I don't believe it. Great shots.

Rob Szumlakowski said...

Yeah I'm still using the Canon Powershot SD800 IS ultra compact. It's taken a beating though. I dropped it in Bangkok and the top of the case cracked open permanently. Also, the anti-glare coating on the screen is flaking off so it's getting tricky to use it in bright weather. Even though it still works fine, I'm seriously tempted to get something new (along with a waterproof case!) before I go away again!