Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Goodbye Party

Last night I had a goodbye party at The Rhino in Toronto. About forty people showed up to wish me well and send me off in style. Thank you to everyone that showed up. I truly felt loved that night. I'm lucky to have so many good friends. Leaving you all (even if only temporarily) is, by far, the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.

I just want to say that The Rhino is awesome. They have a fantastic beer selection -- I've known that for a while. Last night, however, I made a new discovery there. They actually have Krupnik there. I did a couple shots of it. Its a Polish vodka infused with honey and herbs. Drinking it makes me feel warm and happy. It's truly a great vodka. I highly recommend it!

I've created a Picasa Web Album with some of the pictures from the party. If anyone else has any pictures, email me a link or leave a comment!

NOTE: Someone left their scarf at the party. It's a fuzzy two-tone gray scarf with a few stripes. If someone wants to claim it, then email me.



--
Rob Szumlakowski
Toronto, Canada

2 comments:

Cooking Dummy said...

Hey Rob!!
You've missed a big snow storm!! Take lots of pictures and keep your blog updated! I'm soooo excited for you!

JupJup

Rob Szumlakowski said...

Hi! I didn't miss the storm at all. I experienced it full force. It really ruined my day. I want to pretend that day never existed.